View Single Post
Old December 24, 2013, 03:42 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: All the BD players

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajfar
I'm more worried about our fast bowlers. We will most likely end up losing at least 1 of our fast bowler due to injury and SRK will be leading our attack again. I hope I'm wrong.
Ya I agree. I don't really worry too much about Tamim and Shakib because they come through more often than not. Of course some of their actions make people scratch their heads but at the end of the day they pull through and do well.

Our pacers on the other hand is such a big worry, fitness and performance wise. Look at how both Robiul and Shafiul were injured for last tour. Rubel had to carry a lot of the bowling work last tour. More likely than not we'll see Shahadat back because our pace attack is that depleted. Because if you think about it, we only really got Rubel, Robiul and Al-Amin for Tests. Mash and Shafiul can't bowl in Tests anymore. Zia isn't really fit enough to bowl in Tests regularly and Nazmul always seems to be injured. Abul is still recovering from a serious injury and Taskin is just coming back.