View Single Post
Old January 8, 2014, 02:15 PM
Banned

Favorite Player: Shakib , Mushfiqur

Nice article, wonderful analysis, but I have few questions for you:

1. Would you please let us know what kind of conflicts created by Bangladesh since 1971 with mighty India?
2.Don't you think most of the conflicts were created by India?
i.e. Shanti Bahini, Border killing, Phensidyle smuggling etc, 3bigha, tista water sharing, changing water flow of rivers etc...
3. Do you think the way USA/Russia/Brazil treat their neighbors, do mighty India show or do same kind of treatment to Bangladesh or its neighbors?
4. Do you think US kills Canadian/Mexican like bird in its own border?
If USA did that, it would be blood bath in its border because thousands of illegal Mexican cross USA border everyday from different points.
5. Do you know why still mighty India haven't gotten full membership in UN? One of the reason is the existing relationship with its neighbors. it is Master-Slave relationship.

If you want to be BIG, you have to act a like BIG. You can not be BIG with small or no heart ! A relationship is a two way street.

Please don't think I am anti-India or I support that philosophy, but you can say I am pro-Bangladeshi. As a Bangladeshi, I am grateful to India to support us during our liberation war. But it does not give them blank check to ABUSE us.

In today's world politics there is no permanent enemy or friend. You are small does not mean you have to keep your head down.

We were treated as slave before 1971 by Pakistan, and now by India. Just owner of the slaves changed.

If any Indian is reading my post, please don't get me wrong, its not against Indians, its against Indian Policy towards Bangladesh.

Please forgive me if I hurt anyone's feelings.
--BNP/BAL/Jamat/JAPA Nipat Jak , Jonogon mukti Pak.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynman
The India Factor

• Every powerful country has its own motive behind supporting another nation. No one does it for the ‘right reasons’. US will support Israel, Russia will support Iran etc. India already has a volatile relationship with Pakistan and they cannot afford animosity with Bangladesh as well. So it should not be any surprise for them to support a party that will move at their whim. The problem is that by relying on the Indian gov’t to barely survive, AL has lost any bargaining power when it comes to India. Now let us also not forget that BNP also uses the anti-India sentiment that exists in nearly half the nation to its advantage as well while being funded by Pakistan and other middle eastern countries
• Just like Mexico and Canada avoid conflict with US and the eastern European block does the same with Russia and the South American countries do with Brazil, being in a good standing with India is imperative to us. I’m not saying we need to do things as they wish but there is no reason why a political party needs to have an anti-India platform