View Single Post
Old March 4, 2014, 07:20 AM

Favorite Player: Innocent Bird

Quote:
Originally Posted by naim519
Never realized this intro thread until now... awkward
Anyway, Salam guys! I'm Naim from NYC. I've been following Bangladesh national team ever since I could walk. I'm now 23, and still supporting our tigers the best way I could. This is a great, diverse, and an intellectual community for everything that deals cricket. Haha exaggerating of course. But the in-depth analysis are great. I've seen some non-cricket related threads too. I want this game to take over the world like the black plague. Not killing people or making them sick of course, but at the rate of of a plague. It's good to see Afghanistan, UAE, Nepal, and few other countries making cricket mainstream. Premium leagues feel new to me, and T20's are completely new way to play the game. Didn't have Power Plays when I was growing up. Let's hope by the time these newbies become consistent at cricket, the BAN Tigers will win a world cup trophy.
Welcome to bc bro. Hope you enjoy your stay and won't be the short one