View Single Post
Old March 14, 2014, 04:12 PM

Favorite Player: Mash, Riyad, Tamim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiger444
^wow someone just got emotional. Seriously I just dont get why some people are just so blind when their favorite player gets a little bit of criticism and get so winded up but I guess its impossible to reason with "blind" fans like you.

Btw, its not just this post. Its about your posts in the past as well on Riyad. Your reasonable with other players but as soon as it comes to Riyad, different story.
If my post was emotional, your post was unreasonable. Yes I have already admitted in this forum that I am a blind fan of Riyad. No shame in admitting that. I can also understand why people have complaints about him based on his performance. But it seems like complaints have gone to a level where it is simply unreasonable. If he cant hit a full toss for 6, he is a sissy, if Nasir cant hit one for six, he is out of form! If he for doesnt go for 4s and 6s when he comes into bat, he is selfish and unacapable, if others do the same, they are out of form or nervous or the bowler was simply too good.

In all fairness, Riyad does based on his records shouldnt make the T20 squad. Thats fine! But I only wanted to point out that his replacement which some of you guys have been day dreaming for past one year is off to a far worse start than Riyad himself.

What is your "reasoning" anyways in response to my post? I am interested