View Single Post
Old March 20, 2014, 08:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tehsin
Okay. Mushy has a lot of positives but he can't put pressure and seems to always have questionable bowling picks. I'll give you that he can only work with what he is given and Reza is not his responsibility.

Well,
Selectors select 15 men squad...and captain (Mushy), coach choose the playing squad..

Mushy is 100% responsible in today's case.

> Why he gave Reza to bowl the 2nd over when he saw that Hong Kong players are playing our pacer well..?

> Why Mushy did not use Shabbir and Nasir when spinners were doing great?

> Why Mushy picked up Reza over Mominul?

> Why Mushy backed Razzak to be in the WC squad when Arafat was a better choice in the first place (knowing Razzak's current below par form)

> Why Zia is not in the WC squad? Mushy never complained about T20WC squad, thus, my guess is he does NOT like Zia (proof: even when Zia is in the squad, he does not use him as a bowler much)

Anyway, I am ok with everything if Mushy is being honest, work harder, use his brain in the second round while field setting, using bowlers and selecting the playing squad.