View Single Post
Old March 21, 2014, 03:20 PM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanCricFan
Any boller even Steyn and Johnson will get tonked in a T20 if the captain decides to bowl him when the opposition has 5 batters in hand and needs only 20 runs to win with 4 overs to spare.

Why captain Kaedge bowled Hom and others when he should have bowled out Taskin, especially, opposition on their knees -one more wicket then and BD A could have won that match.

Need to pay attention to the match situation, too. Not just the stats. I have utmost trust in young Taskin. If fit, he might do better than Rubel, inshaallah.
Exactly my words.

You just cant judge a good fast bowler in these flat pitches. Australia gele tokhon 3-4jon spinner kono kaje ashbena. We need to develop good fast bowlers for playing outside Bangladesh. This kind of exposures and to make him stay with the team will grow his confidence by miles. Emniteo amader fast bowling department er obostha bhoyonkor. Except from him, I don't see a good potential emerging. So basically he is the last hope of making our pace attack a bit formidable (assuming the days of Mash coming to an end).