View Single Post
Old March 21, 2014, 11:11 PM
2018 BPL Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Mash

Quote:
Originally Posted by dark mage
Are we really in a position to laugh at others? Please get rid of this mentality. I mean I am so pissed why our media never criticize the players severly or mock them for losing to teams like AFG or HK? In Australia, ENgland, India the media would,ve ripped their teams apart.

As a nation we seem to have this happiness when others do bad, when, instead we should try to better ourselves with all we got. Also, dont forget the match between Ireland and Zimbawe, one of the best matches I have ever seen, do you really think our team would have come through in that pressure situation? Especially with a brain-dead captain at the helm?

Honestly I think both Ireland and especially Afghanistan has better fast bowlers. Also have a feeling Ireland wouldve won more test matches in 15 years than what we managed. And as for Afghanistan as long as they improve their batting, I believe they have what it takes, as after all they have the bowling line-up to take 20 wickets. DOnt lauugh at others misery or look down on them.
i was trying to cheer me up after the HK disaster, sunk to this low as i couldn't find anything worth cheering