View Single Post
Old June 26, 2014, 04:16 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Nazimuddin

@Jadukor: each mind works differently and opinions vary. Yes I am harsh on what I see as harmful sociological phenomena from my particular perspective, but I haven't attacked any BCer personally even when I felt some may have either intentionally or inadvertently partaken in some of those things. I am harsh on certain ideas I find repugnant, not on folks logging on to a forum, unlike you attacking me by calling me "miserable" and an "idiot" now with "ego" and "learning curve" issues. You don't even know me in person. Some here do and won't find your unkind assessment accurate. I don't think you will either if you and I had met in person. Do you honestly not see the difference between attacking an idea and attacking a person? I have been penalized for my past infractions. I have paid my dues, so to speak. Why did you feel the need to bring them up again?
"And do not curse those who call on other than GOD, lest they blaspheme and curse GOD, out of ignorance. We have adorned the works of every group in their eyes. Ultimately, they return to their Lord, then He informs them of everything they had done." (Qur'an 6:108)