View Single Post
Old December 2, 2014, 12:23 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Abu Jayed Rahi

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeesh
Arafat Sunny is more to do with accuracy, reading the batsman and adapting line and length.

Taijul on the other hand is a classical bowler, plenty of loop, flight. For a long while we wanted a Rafique, and this guy shows signs of developing into someone of that quality. I would back Taijul as he is not someone who other teams have seen a lot of. And perhaps a better long term prospect who would benefit immensely from this World Cup experience. And its not that Arafat Sunny can do anything drastically different.
Hmmm....I will still back Sunny. I am not making a comparison between "oh, who is better of the two" such arguments are very futile when both of them Alhamdulillahi Rabbil A'lamin have performed admirably and clinically well given any chances, perhaps we can benefit from both given our lack of bite in the pace department.

We can perhaps make that type of comparison once they have over 30 matches(i.e. sufficient amount of international experience such that have played cricket in a variety of pitches against quality international standard Batting unit) under their belt and see where or how far they have progressed/digressed in their career.