View Single Post
Old February 12, 2015, 01:51 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dilscoop
You guys couldn't wait till we lost an official game to dig up this thread? You guys bat like Gayle or bat like Bjoy. No middle ground.

Doesn't all those "bizarre" point lead to the fact that they are only trying out all their players? Giving the back ups a chance to warm up? Have you never watched a warmup/preseason game in your life? It's not that hard to figure out.

Tanvir_Nus would start his 100 mil dollar QB against his arch rival in 4th quarter of a preseason game... I don't have a soccer analogy.
Wow, you are trying to defend the team that just lost to Ireland. So since it's just a warmup it's ok to lose in order to lose even more confidence and get the backup players experience. Hell let's intentionally play the backup bowlers in death/do-or-die situations and lose because it's just a warm up match. Have you not followed the team and seen a warm up win before the world cup is advantageous for any team? Did you forget the warm up win against NZ that led us to the win against India in 2007 and the first second round birth? I must be really hyping things up unnecessarily you are right. Oh, that is just after our 4th loss, and I also must have downplayed losses against Queensland/state team, because it's just a warmup match.

Maybe it's just me.