View Single Post
Old March 22, 2015, 06:07 AM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Bangladesh Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zeeshan
Saw his interview about him in Desh TV I think long time ago. He is of course formula driver not formula 1, not to take anything away from him.

But BF, I wouldn't attribute madrasa education to his future success. He had the intelligence to rise through it and not let it bog him down.
The interview says, he was still at F4 level and it takes time to climb up the ladder to F1, he might not reach F1 at all, but the guy has big dream of having a race track in Bangladesh to train the next generation of aspiring racers, at some stage of his career. Hope he is trying to fund his dream...

Yes agree that he probably didn't' get the inspiration studying in Madrasa, but that din't bog him down to lower his ambition, that's something positive of that background I guess. Generally He should've been overwhelmed by becoming a mechanical engineer, coming from a Madrasa, but he wasn't. Dreamt bigger... Off course his individual outlook, apart from education might also have contributed a lot.