View Single Post
Old March 6, 2016, 02:14 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

Ofcause there were few culprits but overall in this format BD punched above its weight to reach the final. Never been good at this format. so I'd take a final loss. Good try. Just too many poor loose bowling from 6overs - 10overs costed big time in the end and poor rotation of bowlers in the middle didn't help the cause neither.

Back on the game.
•I thought Shakib is absolute garbage 90% of the times he plays T20s, especially has been of late, his bowling was below par far too many loose deliveries its worse than Razzaks last few games.

•Sabbir played a poor slow innings, never got going. 28-30balls should have made a 45plus to say the least, with the kind of form he has shown recent matches a 30ball 50 would have been much helpful.

•Mashrafe's rotation of bowlers was painful to see especially in the middle. He got rid of Hider after one over going for 14 but to Hiders defence he beat the bat few times and it was within the PP, was unlucky with the few fours. Even Russell Arnold said he was unlucky.

•Mash then brought Sakib on again and trust me that over could well gone for 20 he bowl few wide loose balls too ended up giving 11runs or something.

•He then bowled Nasir again (despite having AlAmin with one more and Tasking with one more left) which costed. There were some overs in the middle of the innings went for too big consecutively.

• Mash waited too long to use the pacers to bowl in the end when the game was not even going to even go far (all was quite visible), it would have been better bowling another one or two overs frlm the pacers in the middle rather than letting the opposition settle in playing spinners and mortazas gentle pies.

• Removing Rony was the biggest blunder he made today. With the field back Rony could done better with protection. His yorkers were needed today, none bowlers out of bowl yorkers at all. Sometimes you need to give someone another over to see what he can do to recover, one needs another chance to make an impact of something.

Last edited by Mas_UK25; March 6, 2016 at 06:59 PM..