View Single Post
Old March 22, 2016, 02:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Quote:
Originally Posted by Modad
he had this expression on his face while dropping catches from left, right and center. a normal person wont do that in a do or die match where the reputation of your team and country is on the line. he's misfielding also costed about 8 runs in total.
As far as I know he dropped JUST one catch ( not three catches you stated above) and people are debating was it indeed his catch to take or Mashrafe's?

I agree smiling after dropping a catch is a very bad body language that need to change. But was he the only BD players who dropped catches and smiles? To my recollection Sakib did it, Nasir did it... some other players also did it in the past. May be its in our culture and may be this smile is coming from being embarrassed than being really happy. So from that perspective Sakib, nasir, and quite a few of our players were also Moron.

Was it a do or die game? Then how come Mashrafee and the whole team was soo lethargic in that game. From that perfective is it fair to say that not only Mitun, but the whole team were a bunch of Morons?

I rest my case your honor.