View Single Post
Old July 12, 2016, 09:09 AM
Cricket Guru
BPL 2015 Fantasy Winner

Favorite Player: Shakib, Tamim, Mash

Jadukor BHai, I Did not forget 71. And Will never forget 71. But 71 has nothing to do with civilians of Pakistan. It was few atrocious rulers and Pakistani army officers, and of course some notorious razakars that were responsible for so many deaths. And I will hate them and will curse them till my last breath.

Having said that What IS is doing over there is just painful. Civilians are suffering. who had nothing to do with 71. If we have issues with them, then how are we any different from those who say all black people are thugs or all moslems are terrorists?

No one deserves to live a life like this. 40 lashes, belittling women etc are very common there. This is not the time to add fuel to the fire. Like you said, IS is a problem for all the muslim countries. Our main focus should be on IS now. Constantly saying stuff like o we are not Pakistan, we are not afgans, we are more cultured and educated than them. Most of our fanatics are from Madrassas and from poor families . We were in denials for so long. And Boom. Gulshan happened.