Thread: Consider This
View Single Post
Old June 16, 2005, 11:02 AM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

What More whatmore?

I think we should let him go. Go where he can get a better career. He is certainly not enjoying coaching Bangladesh team. He has no goals, expectations for this Bangladesh team. He ran out of ideas for Bangladesh team. We should seriously consider Mcinnes as our next coach. Everytime a opportunity rises anywhere around the cricketing world for a coaching job he make himself available there. This is not respectful for our team. I would definitely say that this is demoralising our team's spirit and we are losing respect from the cricketing world. He had linked with india, england and now worcestershire. He had given up hope to get a coaching job of any country rather he is considering any english county side!! I think he should try to get a job with zimbabwe. India did not even call him for an interview, england cricket board had a mockery of him. Now he is linked with worcestershire. I dont know if he secretly tried any other countries in that time. That enough. And enough is enough Mr. whatmore.