View Single Post
Old June 16, 2005, 12:34 PM
ODI Cricketer

Favorite Player: আশরাফুল

I agree with you 200% bngali1on1. No one really pay the price of an awful performance by Bangladesh team. No player, no team management, no coach, no one. They dont want to win. They dont even try. If nobody pay the price of such poor, disgusting performance nobody will care. They will show this kind of performance and never will get their *** kicked. In this tough world you never get way with such performance. Even in a job or workplace if you perform poorly you will get your *** kicked straight way. Think about any sport, such poor performance will not be tolerated for long. Our team assumed that they will never get striped off their test status and it is their bapdadar sompotti. They will never get the humiliation as much we get as a nation. i myself consider our test status as the next best thing after our independance. I know i am getting emotional here but we as a nation cannot afford to lose our test status because of some players, some officials, team management or coach's negligency. This will be very very very humiliating. Either we get their *** kicked or we as a nation get our *** kicked. its simple. its very simple.