View Single Post
Old September 28, 2016, 07:36 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sangakkara, Mike Hussey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
i am not going to hype him, so many potential players came and went..just going to observe
Its not about the hype bro.

What hurts is that so many players before him has shined so much in the beginning.

Anamul, Liton(still early days), Nafees, Gazi. All these people had such great starts and at first glance they seemed like the next big thing for Bangladesh. However, they kept on dissappointing.

Thats why I am not going to pin my hopes on Mosaddek just yet. But I must say I saw a lot of maturity in Mosaddek, something which I also saw in Mehedi Hasan Miraz. These are the kinds of player we need in our team. Not batsman who takes his SR to 50 when 100 approaches. I hope he keeps up the good work.

Its a sad world for Bangladesh. Pakistan too had its fair share of such cricketers if not worse. Just look at Nasir Jamshed, Junaid Khan and that spinner who got banned for drugs.

The issue is not with facilities, the issue is with mentality. Our players are mentally weak. Focusing on the wrong thing like showing off on facebook, crying about injustice instead of working harder and harder.