View Single Post
Old January 16, 2017, 08:44 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabbar
http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/conte...y/1077936.html

We are not the only ones thinking about Shakib this way. He frustrates and delights in equal measure.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Night_wolf
^^

this is one comment in that article. how can we expect players will change when many of the fans think like this
Since we are talking of facts set in stones and whimsical opinions,why not go one step forward?

Quote:
SHARADA ON JANUARY 16, 2017, 14:06 GMT
Being a neutral person, this is just making bigger deal than it sctually is. He would have probably thought of counter-attack which he is perfectly capable of and just the shot not come off.
This entire thread is a disgrace. And so is the other one. Bunch of low achievers of life having achieved ZERO goals in life wouldn't hesitate to tear down a fellow Bangladeshi player even though he played a brutal and patient knock while at the same time trumpeting: "amar shonar bangla ami tomay bhalobashi" of faux patriotism.

It is okay to constructively criticize, but since we are again talking of opinions set in stone, why not my OWN one in match thread of CI?

Quote:
Zeeshan Mahmud: "Dudley Nourse, Imtiaz Ahmed, Seymour Nurse, Sir Vivian Richards, Ricky Pointing, Shoaib Malik. Shakib-al-Hasan is in good company of those who made double hundred and a duck in the same match.
Point is these things happen but underachievers will always find a way to justify their bitterness somehow. This is why I take break from BC. Not only these negative vibes are toxic but fend off each other and create a suffocating miasma that affects everyone. And don't give me that crap about "oh if he does well we will support". Any fool is capable of that. Truly gallant person is he, a warrior and soldier, who would support a fellow countrymen when the need it the most.

It's not because England, NZ, South Africa and India criticize their players less since they play good. It is PRECISELY because the players don't have to put up with these nonsensical bitter nonsense from other non-achievers that they play good.

Oijey ekta kotha ase na. Goal 10 din dudh delivery dey, kintu ekdin oshukh dekhe dey na tate kharap..

Each and every one of you should be ashamed and embarrassed of yourselves who commented on this thread and other one that just because they didn't win so that you can go back home to your soft little pillow and dream sweet dreams, they are public enemy #1.

And y'all wanna talk about maturity? Let's talk about maturity. Bickering and making a mountain out of molehill just because we lost is mature? And here I thought an adult would understand the same s*** they spew: khelay harjit asei...

Heh. Only if Bangladesh like England would lose from 100 for nought and collapse. These same fans.. oh, I better point out that it makes them not-blind... would eat their head and intestines alive as a means of scapegoat channeling their inner frustrations and failures of life.

Disgrace.

I am with mufi. #iamwithmufi

I am out.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles