View Single Post
Old February 6, 2017, 04:46 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tigers_eye
Yes but he passed the physical before boarding the plane. Every other argument is mute.

I am just curious how did you know it was a poor rehabilitation process.
One of the reasons I've cut back posting at BC. Too many Trump style experts here. People speak on too many topics without any knowledge. FC forum you have people giving wrong definitions of terms yet insisting on using them incorrectly. Do you have a sociology degree? No, how about a background in political science? Did you at least take a course in comparitive religions? What, you've been driving a cab in NYC for the last 15 years and thats what makes you an expert in cultural anthroplogy?

Here you have people asking for Tamim, Shakib, Mushy to be dropped without realizing we may go decades without getting players of their class once they retire.

I'm an MD and I don't even comment on things like player fitness and injuries because thats beyond my level of education. Yet Fajlul Ahsan or Tawhid Anam, remittance earner, feels qualified to make diagnostic impressions on Imrul Kayes or if Taskin is fit enough to play Tests.

#OneTeam1Dream