View Single Post
Old April 22, 2017, 11:21 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Taskin Ahmed - TazKing

Akelemp, I think the sponsorship company decides on the jersey. They have designers or contracts it to some company. But they have designs for each series which I think should change. They should have one jersey for the whole season, that makes it easier for the fans to follow and like.

27th April is going to be the date the sponsorship deal is going to be sealed it seems. source (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fMHRWJs7sM)

Base rate for the sponsorship deal is fixed at 60 crores or 3.6 Million USD per year and not 55 crores or 3.3 Million USD as previously expected.

If it goes through BCB is set to tie with England in terms of the returns from sponsorship which is fantastic, and as I said, in 10 years I think it will easily overtake even Australia and England in terms of revenue earned and may even become one of the richest boards out there after India. Curently England earns 3.6 Million USD per year and is ranked after India and Australia.

Also, I have a feeling BCB is going to earn much more than 60 crores from the deal, I guess we will know pretty soon.