View Single Post
Old April 26, 2017, 04:32 AM
Cricket Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rinathq
cant deny Riyad hasnt done well. Both his avg and SR looks well below par. He is currently batting at a position that suits his present batting style. He needs to perform better immediately or sit out. He is definitely not a lost cause yet. A player who can score 2 100s in Australia against top teams isnt a goner. He needs to be dropped and forced to hit the nets hard. I believe a player of his caliber is needed in the team. But its tough to drop him when he see him performing in domestics. Cant ignore the domestics either because thats what we are using the assess his replacements. So far he has been performing very well in DPL and I hope he has regained some confidence to comeback in Ireland.

On Shabbir, yea i dont mind giving him more chances but Its very hard to give him that chance at no.3. He doesnt look very comfortable there. Doesnt rotate strikes very well which is vital for a batsman occupying the most important batting slot. I would pick Imrul over him for no.3 for now.
Definitely, it's the obvious choice and it would be killing 2 birds with one stone, because it'll sort our lower order somewhat