View Single Post
Old August 10, 2017, 03:30 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Foreign ownership would also raise the value of each franchise due to the added competition. Now we just have guys with some money and lots of political connections owning teams they have no business owning. Sometimes I get so frustrated just thinking about it.
Exactly, I would personally love to see a Khulna Knight riders in the neighborhood.

IPL was successful from the very first season credit goes to one guy, Lalit Modi, it was his brain child and he literally micromanaged everything in the first season and the seasons after that just followed the same pattern. First impression is often the last and most long-lasting impression.

TBH there is nothing to be frustrated of, it is not easy to organize this kind of leagues, BPL is still in the infant stage and will improve over time, the only complaint I have is the presentation, I am not talking about after match party or cheerleaders, but at least videography/quality of the videos should be improved if you wanna attract more Non-BD viewers.