View Single Post
Old August 10, 2017, 05:07 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Thank God we don't have cheerleaders. It doesn't suit Bengali culture. It doesn't suit Indian culture either, imo. It's just tacky. Not to mention further proof of india's obsession with white skin.
Our culture is not rigid, we are a thousands of years old continuous civilization, when west was hunting and gathering we built majestic cave images and sculptures of Ajanta and Ellora, ours is the land of Kamasutra, sex has never been a taboo for a large part of our history, we became this conservative in last few hundred years, remnants of our culture is still very much present in far east,a few ladies shaking legs is no threat to our culture. Don't worry. BTW what is Bangladeshi culture? It is a subset of Indian culture just like there is nothing called Pakistani culture. You are trying to built a different identity I get that but toying with history can be dangerous, don't have to go far see just see what Pakistanis have become in their quest to become "Not-Indians"

That fair skin bit is a bit offensive, I did not expect that from you, Bangladesh was not appeared from nowhere, it was carved from the very land you are making fun of, you were ruled by the same people, have the same blood share the same obsessions. You insulting us is like you spitting in your own face, not sure if you understand that.

Anyways I don't mean no offence and don't wanna derail this thread either, I wish BPL all the success in the world.