View Single Post
Old October 5, 2017, 09:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roy_1
I am not fat lol, far from it, spend more time at gym than college. The problem with many of us is we often equate divergence with being something wrong, we get behind our key boards, act shrink and try to find out deep psychological meaning behind the simplest of things. I seriously don't know how you jumped into this conclusion that just cuz I don't feel comfortable hugging people I am not secured.

Personal space has got jack squat to do with gender, I value my privacy and personal space and respect others, my girlfriend knows that, so do my friends and family . Now anyone can write a thesis on my behavioral eccentricity and get a phd online for all I care, I myself and people closed to me are more than okay with my little oddity and imperfections and that is what matters.

Have a good day

I agree with you. And have no desire to talk about your hugging habits. I actually feel disgusted reading/talking about anyones habits .

What I shared was not about you, or anything as facts... just my personal view. ?what divergence, what psychological nonsense? I write one thing, you read another.

Some ppl in beach do not like taking off their shirt despite having great body... there is a feeling of "insecurity"... nothing bad. Whereas all the fat guys go full naked. I feel that for anyone to have a particular dislike for a man hug as opposed to a woman hug has some sort of that "insecurity".. purely my opinion..

if one doesn't liked to be touched, gender shouldn't matter u said it.