View Single Post
Old October 23, 2017, 09:52 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Kohli

Quote:
Originally Posted by exotic
The only big team, as far as cricket is concerned, is INDIA. But they won't play pak, home or away anytime soon. So basically you are saying you are not actually judging them anytime soon either. Btw, looks like India unearthed another gem of a fast (I mean fast) bowler in Siraj. Looking forward to seeing him in action.
I am not sure if you are being sarcastic but India is not the only big team. If their bowlers perform consistently against Eng, Aus, SA, NZ then their records will speak volume of their class and ability, don't think they will be needing any validation from an Indian then. Beating SL at home is not exactly something great, it is expected of them, but if you ask me I think at this point they will have to bring in their A game to beat BD in UAE/Sub-continental condition, SL getting owned in UAE or BD getting thrashed in SA don't exactly tell the complete story, I think BD and Pak is more evenly matched in Asian condition than many would acknowledge. Call me arrogant but that CT final was a fluke, India will beat Pak 8 out of 10 times anywhere in the world.

Yes I have seen Siraj, looks promising, I am eagerly waiting for his debut as well. Bhuvi is a punching bag in flat pitches against better batsmen and Bumrah is not that good with the new ball, Shami is injury prone and Umesh leaks runs, we desperately need a decent strike bowler for ODIs.