View Single Post
Old January 30, 2018, 05:33 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by G-man
King for a day and retires. Talks about such strong fundamentals but then goes and does day trades. Now you're an expert on day trading.

You have no strategy. Where the hell did day trading come from. y.
Gman... that was answer to the mullah .. he has been talking about me about trading . In this kind of virtual game ..getting highest return is the name of game ...

U would scour for companies that are reporting and go for those.... u gonna go for bitcoin ..u have to go into day trading mode .

Long term investment are different ..u would not put all 200 k in margin in one company in one day ..

I hope you understand this view ..don't be like him ..I still been giving u credibility ..

Shahriar account gonna out perform all in 10 years if he continues to pour money incrementally in those ..

I have been doing this for a long time brother ..

I will have to spend a lot of time to continually update and upgrade .... and it will take a long time ...

In long term i would hold through Amazon goog earning that's coming this Friday .... if they drop ..I would buy.

The guy who has zero money in market talks about stocks and virtual game is my problem ..and I showed him just one day when I am on my mode he loses ....

My horizon is not 1 year ..it's lifetime .

So stop talking rubbish over this virtual crap... I should too .... nothing to boast ...just wanted to show the illiterate risk averse mullah that's all .