View Single Post
Old February 12, 2018, 07:34 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mohammad Ashraful

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jadukor
Those are outcomes of a relationship you will have with your loved one. Nobody gets into a relationship with the objective of marriage and kids upfront. That is a recipe for unhapiness and disaster. If there is chemistry it will evolve into love and at a certain time you will naturally feel like taking the next step. You will also discover that it is worth living also for that someone you truely love.
Hmm. What is love? There are many examples of how men become a different person when the women he loves and marries doesn’t give him a child. Many times, even if the women gives birth to child and it’s a girl, the men wants another, he tries for a boy. The romantic guys those who believe in love say well it’s not true love. Than I ask.. what those men have gone through, have you? Imagine loving someone, but she has some problems, can’t give birth to a child? So many examples of those so called love turning the wrong way when the women can’t give what you want.

Eventually marriage is about children/family, be it covered with the tag ‘love marriage’ or ‘arranged marriage’. The example above I used is of a European, I personally know that person. She went through some tough time, until she had her second child, luckily a boy.