View Single Post
Old February 27, 2018, 12:22 PM
Cricket Sage

Favorite Player: Mominul, Nasir, Taskin

Quote:
Originally Posted by IndYeah
Its a good thing you tucked your tail between your legs and ran away from that bet before the SL series started. I told you that SL would win. But you were too busy assuming that BD had already moved on past the likes of the Lankans.

Shakib, Tamim, Mushfiq, Mahmudullah - none of these guys are spring chickens. If BD don't find some decent new players, and fast - things could get even more uglier in the couple of seasons to come.

I thought Soumya Sarkar and Mahmudullah would take that next step and become legit top calibre players - they have a decent level of batting talent and ability. But somehow not able to really put it all together.

Who are the next hopes on the bowling front for BD? Outside of "Fizz", the bang average Taskin, and the spray gun Rubel?

Any young pace bowlers coming through?
Took long enough. You're getting slow old man. I think team India needs a younger cheerleader. Kohli and co had to wait like a whole week for you to come here and validate their SA series. Thats unacceptable man. The world needs IndHellYeah, not the decaf version.

#OneTeam1Dream