Thread: CHEER UP!
View Single Post
Old March 2, 2018, 08:10 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Mashrafe Bin Mortaza

On topic.

I wouldn’t worry too much. Tri series, MEH. Which involved Zimba as the 3rd team, BD were guaranteed final anyway. If it was WI or PK, then it would’ve been tougher to get to final and say having then lost final would’ve been bit bad to take. I’m not bothered about the Tri series.

T20 series, I thought tried too many at same game, bowling changes we’re terrible. M’ullahs captaincy was very bad. Then again, not fussed T20 is all about entertainment.

Back to the Test series, I genuinely felt BD could’ve won (if they selected right players). It’s the selection that hurt bdesh in test. What is Sabbir doing in test? Why isn’t nafeez getting a look at dont those brainless idiot selectors know nafees plays spin very well and Lanka main option is Herath and spin?

What annoyed me the most was the selection. Sabbir in Test side when he is a T20 type player, Mossadekk wasnt in Test. Sarkar is miles better than Kaedge even if Sarkae failes for 6ODI’s. I said it in one thread, ‘Sarkar poses the x factor, the danger threat to opponents ‘ which Kaedge doesnt nor gives you the vibe. Result shown in Sarkars 50 in the first t20.

Bangladesh must keeo faith int eh core of players from this batch. Experienced and gained lot understanding since 2014. Yea, Taskin, Sarkar, Sabbir, Mossadekk, Mehidy Miraz. Must be kept in the squad going forward into 2019 WC.

Like it or not, Taskin is the fastest bowler and tallest there in BD team. You need height and speed. He has played and did well in the past (cannot ignore that just because he goes through a rough patch). Sabbir played match winning T20 innings (against Pakistan 2015) and is capable of doing good damages to the opposition, he needs to be batted lower down not at 3 (something which has failed big time and made his confidence go down).