Thread: CHEER UP!
View Single Post
Old March 3, 2018, 09:51 AM
Cricket Savant

At first, I thought I will make some trolly posts like Sehwag 175 and Shane Watson 186...lol. But then I thought this is a serious thing.

Years ago, I was really a hardcore New Age junkie and was too much into positivity. That is not healthy either. You cannot control the universe. OTOH (it means on the other hand), the continuous negative vibes can be toxic. And we do have members who in the air of posing neutral tend to overcompensate and judge our team and players too harshly.

Now, it might seem really stupid and new agey thing that: Why should what "I" say have any effect or bearing whatsoever on field?

It's not that crazy as it seems. Why else do you think we have a good track record at home? Heck I don't care if you are Bradman of 1948 Invincibles, if you are in the den of Mirpur the din of noise will COMPLETELY OVERPOWER you.

Having said that... suppose I post Tamim is arrogant and 'nijeke j shey ki na money kore'. Now that idiot Shamim -lol- will probably read this and go spout nonsense on mike. Now someone will hear this at home. He will react: "Asholey ---la nijeke j ki money kore." His friend in the living room at Kathalbagan will hear it and he was having a bad day cuz his girlfriend burn his brown rice on matir chula. On next match he will shout at some guy standing next to him: "Tamim re puja koren gaa jaan.." lol... Then that dude will react but will calm down and actually AGREE with him: "Asholey tamim j nijeke ki money koren..." Then one guy will overhear and he will sit next to the entrance where Tamim exits and probably slightly shout and inadvertently spit spittle on him in rage.. unintenionally: "Oi sera, khelte na ashle ja basay ja... apnare ki dim parte namse? Angulo chushar jonno pathaise team management... Akram er power er jonnoi eto din tike asen.."

Suppose he goes a step further and insults his family. Tamim will lose it and probably cuss back and be fined 10% of match fees. He will think twice before attacking the bowlers because he just got out after spending 23 balls and soring 5 runs. It will play in the back of his mind now and this negative subconscious programming will be embedded in his head.
Of course I grossly overexaggerated, but the point remains that negative energy and vibes are contagious and spreads faster than virus. I mean just imagine the pin drop silence that reverberates once our team is the back end and I think it even compelled Mushy or someone to say please please don't boo us when we are down.

If you don;'t think your behavior has no bearing or value or effect in the cosmic echo chamber, please watch this video.

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles