View Single Post
Old March 9, 2018, 07:03 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hassan

I just so happened to find another excerpt of the ongoing memo that is updated and circulated on private BCB email server....

My Dear Fellow BCB Board Directors,

Good job on another defeat today. I say reduce the win quota to just 1 every 6 months. That will give those idiot fans something to cheer for. The two plants Mushfiqur and Mahmadullah have wonderfully sabotaged any chances of victory just as we had told them to do so. No good Walsh is no good as usual. Great job in making him an interim coach. We are so lucky to have gullible fans who would accept a bowling coach as the head coach. Lucky we make our money in Bd, in India we could not get away with such highway robbery in sports management. Would have to deal with some burnt houses. If we are going to get roasted for our sins, might as well be in hell, not on this earth where we cheat the public. I am thinking we should make Mahmadullah the captain in ALL formats. He is the best candidate to give us our desired 1 win every 6 months quota from here on. If he mistakenly by the slimmest of slim chances grows some leadership qualities, we still have the dependable and totally world class Mushfiqur to fall back on. He will never let us down. But netri did say we would need some token wins between October and December this year as the elections are up. To boost the moral of the people. No worries, we will plan a series vs Zimbabwe. Fans will love it. And if they don't, we will hire social media gurus for our two plants. We can at least always count on the fans to gobble up on player favoritism over performance.

*Satire. But so was 1984.