View Single Post
Old March 19, 2018, 10:29 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Thank you for your thougths kfiroz. The only wrong thing from our side I saw was perhaps Nurul shouldn't have pointed his finger at the captain of the opposing team though he claims captain was foul cursing him constantly. Mahmudullah rightfully rebuked him on the spot - it was well caught. He got away lightly I think. And our management should have a word with him.

Apart from that - Shakib might have jestured to bring players out - But the fact is BD didn't pull out but played on. And he apologized later.

And that glass broken picture is just pure intentional negative image portrayed the lankan reporter - a desperate act to portray bd as bad when they failed to beat us on field twice.

THe srilanka supporting India was not surprising but rather expected at this time. And I loved it. Every single nagin gestures by players (ie flute gesture by sl), fans of either side.. I loved it.

The only thing that was missing from was Bangladesh couldn;t topple India unfortunately. And it would have been fitting had bangaldesh won - for one of the player (ie sabbir does it at home sometimes) to go point to the crowd with one hand and gesture to "be quiet" "shhh" with the other hand..

That would have set things on fire for some good rivalry between these two teams in future. We are living bangaldesh's cricketing history on its way up. and along the way if we can't make real enemies - we are not doing our job.

my opinion.