View Single Post
Old April 8, 2018, 03:28 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
That's a nice camera. Which lens you have and prefer for you travel photography. I just looked few of your instagram, they are nice.

I have canon 80D. So not full frame but still with right lens one can take great pictures.

My problem is I don't like carry heavy stuff. I prefer travelling as light as possible.

That's why cell phone camera is more convenient than one realize.

I am going to few cities of Russia this summer and I am very hesitent to take my camera as it will become a burden for me i think even though I can capture some relatively (for me atleast) great shots with my dslr as compare to a cell phone.

Actually now that I think about it.. I don't like taking pictures at all when travelling...makes me look retarded.

Thanks. I use Canon 24-105mm f/4 L IS. It has good focal length range which works out quite well for my landscapes. The only thing is, low light performances aren’t that great.

I’m like you though, I hate the fact that it’s just not only heavy while travelling but you also have to be weary that you are carrying around an expensive piece of kit so I find myself just using my smartphone now a days.

Last edited by Shehwar; April 8, 2018 at 01:47 PM..