View Single Post
Old June 29, 2018, 03:48 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

- Sophia gardens. It is located inside a lovely park. As a spectator sitting viewing angles isnt the best. Also the stadium when I went felt old and required some renovations and didnt feel like an international standard stadium. Despite this, the reason its the best for me is I saw Ashraful score a century against the Aussies and beat them who was one of the best teams Australia have ever produced.

- The Oval: Every match I go to in London is always at the Oval. It always has a festive atmosphere in here and seating is quite good all around. I went to a wedding here and managed to go to areas which fans arent normally allowed too go in.

- Bangabandhu National Stadium: This will always have a special place in my heart as this is where I started watching international cricket. Now its used for football. I was here to witness the first ever successful 300+ chase in ODIs. Poor fan facilities though.

- Worcestershire County Cricket Club. Ok its not a stadium but a nice ground. Its located beside a river and some nice views of surrounding inside. There is a small cosy pub inside the ground as well. You can easily go and meet any player playing.