View Single Post
Old July 15, 2018, 05:34 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by HyroProto
LTTE was a terrorist organisation that got wiped out. They don't need anybody's support now since they are all dead
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roey Haque
I don't condone what LTTE did. No, we are not the same as them. It was a terrorist death cult. God bless the Sri Lankan army for wiping them out.
Thank you both, brother HyroProto and Roey bhaiya!
I had very little idea. I felt very bad knowing how little I knew of the LTTE caused atrocities to the people of northern Sri Lanka and their crime against humanity! I didn't even know that they were behind murdering Sri Lankan President President and Indian Prime Minister Rajiv Gandhi. I didn't even know that it was them -they tried to kill Sri Lankan President Srimoti Chandrika Kumararatna and wouneded her, causing her to lose one of her eyes! I didn't know how LTTE terrorists/cadres shot innocent worshiping moslems in a town at a mousque while they were doing shizdas during the Ish'a (evening) prayer - killing 147 of them including little boys...and most fo the victims being shot at the back - what a bunch of low lives copwards these LTTEs are!!! I used to think they had somewhat of a weak political cause and fighting a government oppression - that's how little I knew about them and the attrocities that they caused on innocent people and the hundreds of politicians, journalists , leaders that they murdered. They extorted money from the Sri Lankan Tamils, forced them to show support with LTTE. I had no idea, I am absolutely ashamed of my poor knowledge!

I edited my post! Took the scumbags' org's name out of the list from my previous comment that you both quoted.
Thank you, guys, now I know.
For the past 3-4 hours, I read some articles from Sri lankan and Indian Newspapers from the 80s, Moroccan and French news agencies - old reports from the US State Dept. I even ordered two books from Amazon on the Sri Lanka's Civil war and how the LTTE operated.