View Single Post
Old July 13, 2005, 04:40 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Dubya

Atleast Rafique show passion wiith his anger! all bashar does have that dumb smile on his face. I could care less if his bangla is sub-par. Many westerners whose Parents are from Bangladesh can barley speak proper bangla too.

I can't blame bashar. He didn't ask to be Capt. but geez no body can be that bad. Forget about his fielding and captaincy duties. It's ok for soe of the younger players to throw away their wicket but when Bashar does it it's mind boggling. He played our first Test Match and promised that he wouldn't throw his wicket away but nothings changed in 5 years.

Still he has been the most successful captian in Bangladesh cricket history. Test win , draw , ODI wins still the question is what have you done for me latley habibul Bashar?

Answer: Not much.

A good knock in the last innings vs England i int much to be proud of. I could care less about his 30 + Test avg. The only good thig he did was protect Ashraful in the win vs Aus and that was so risky he almost got ash out 3 time if it wasn't for bad throws from the aussies.