View Single Post
Old July 30, 2018, 09:15 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
I think Hasina is put into a better setting she will outshine many great leaders.

This is a girl that witnessed the murder of her family and instead of breaking down mentally grew up to run a country and made significant progress over past 2 decades... and she is useless?? hhaha useful jokers on internet forum.

I tell my girl niece to look for girl leaders around the world to look for inspiration .. hillary is an obvious choice but i tell them to also look up hasina.
"I think Hasina is put into a better setting she will outshine many great leaders." This is just plain moronic.

your endorsement is enough to get people in this forum to never vote for her. Yea, what happened to her is tragic. But that doesn't justify the massive corruption and using BD as her personal coffers. AL is the better option for the country, but that doesnt make Hasina a great leader.

FYI, Bangladesh's progress has more to do with macroeconomic trends and having an independent central bank. If Hasina deserves any credit, its that she has managed to stay the f*ck out of the way.