View Single Post
Old August 11, 2018, 07:36 PM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Mike Procter

I think Tamim has the most drive of the lot, he seems to like challenge of international cricket, likes the pressure of being a senior player leading by example and wants to break BD records so I wouldn’t be surprised if he played for the longest.

Get the feeling riyad isn’t particularly fussed so also wouldn’t be surprised if he was the first to retire.

I think though shakib will probably give up test cricket sooner than the others because it looks to be his least favourite format plus injuries are building with this finger surgery coming up. But I think he may well play for quite a while longer in the shorter formats. I wonder if he’s still test captain and t20 captain when mash retires, if they don’t hand h8m the ODI captaincy maybe he’ll get a bit peeved and go rogue or just make himself available for t20s.

I reckon less than 5 years, unless Tamim has a particular itch to continue on for more records and kind of mentorship of younger players.

Mushy seems to of lost some desire, he doesn’t have as much grit as he used to imo otherwise he’d be scoring a lot more runs than he is and getting the team over the line more, but he also seems like the type of player that maybe won’t leave unless he’s kicked out.