View Single Post
Old August 27, 2018, 12:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
Eid Mubarak to all.

though i like meat. it is hard for me to see all the animals get slaughtered and the open celebration of human cruelty during eid ul adha.

But i guess that's evolution and that's the food chain meant to be.
Yeah absolutely. Faroe Island also got problem with ruddy sea from puncturing sharks or whale I think. It's not an attack against religion or anything. They also get a free pass.

To me it bothered growing seeing their beautiful dark eyes who KNOWS it will get slaughtered.

Korun chokhe artonaad kora bachar jonno chotfot kora is what bothers us ... If I may idumb?

But would you say a bullet to the head would be more humane or say the abbatoirs of McDonald's which is cloaked up behind the scene makes it more abstract?

Going back to your last point unfortunately it is what is. Reality. God. Universe... Is neutral. Impartial. Reality frankly DNGAF.

It simply.... allows.

Or else we find .. at least I do black mambas having an orgy and a f.. fest utterly DISGUSTING. But nature doesn't censor itself. It simply allows. That's the beauty of freewill and anything and everything goes.

Heh Allah hoa eto shoja na. Er jonnoi amra manuah manushi theke jabo and Allah will sit on his throne blissfully aware with mitimiti hashi and supernatural state of mind, patience, and self restraint letting the cosmic drama unfold be it holocaust, genocide, Abu Ghraib...

God actually doesn't judge. We signed up for this sh lol.

(We will probably disagree on certain issues. Theodicy meodiciy r moddhe bepartake tene anlum r qui
)

Official Website |Amazon | Twitter/X | YouTube|Cricket Articles

Last edited by Zeeshan; August 27, 2018 at 01:43 PM..