View Single Post
Old August 27, 2018, 01:00 PM
Cricket Savant

I will make 2 points before I leave this intoxicatingly Uber civil thread. *Not to confuse with Lyft. ( Beshiie bhalo hoa bhalo na. Ektu dushtumipona korte hoy.)

First of all just like you can say flat out say God is good it is also right to make my own statement God is neither good nor bad. He is non dual and above human set standards of good or bad. He has his own unique sense and taste of nuanced justice.

One of Allah's name is The Destroyer.

Although most his attributes are Good in human terms such as again and again it has been hammered he is Merciful, Compassionate, Forgiving, Generous, Bountiful, Munificent but in order to get full picture instead of putting human characteristics on him which is incomplete by nature is to look at the gestalt flavor of his full personality.

Akhon Tumi boisha boisha hitlari korba ar tumgo Allah saira dibe na?

Moshkora koroner jay ga Pau na. Lol

As God she might very well punish them in Saw mode. Ekhon amra korle eta unethical but God has a weird sense of justice which you can only FEEL. You can only FEEL his presence and cosmic vibes.

Gayebi awaj jeta bole thaki are ki..

F'instance .. mane for instance are ki... One guy brutally raped some woman but then after caught he ended up in a cell. Guess what? The cell mate was the victim's cousin or some sh.

Lol

Ekhon Allah ki kharap hoye gelo for ALLOWING it?

Ekhom keu Jodi Hiroshima giya rahajani bomabazi kore amra take terrorist bolbo. But God obliterated Sodom and Gomorrah.

We are conditioned to think we should be tolerant of LGBT or God is pro life or pro death. He is neither. Ineffable. Frankly if I was Muslim I would be OFFENDED if someone just slapped HIS notion of human axiology on him just to gratify the ego and justify his actions.

Secondly I agree with the other poster who said there is nothing we can know for sure.

Finally Yankee got me rolling with the whole PBUH thing. LMAO. He was on a roll.

In that zoune houmayy!!!

Frankly it is a fascinating discussion and thread. Hoping the chaff got separated and we get to carry on a newly trimmed thread.

Last edited by Zeeshan; August 27, 2018 at 01:37 PM..