View Single Post
Old September 2, 2018, 07:03 AM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
I hope you the best in your search. As you have just entered the realms of arranged marriage, it is quite common to be picky. TBH you should also forgive anyone reading your comments think that you are quite conceited about your non Bangladeshi looks and height.

Anyways, Sylethis are extremely tribal. From what I have seen they first prefer to marry someone from their own city in UK. Some traditional ones look for someone from Bangladesh l. Only one guy I saw married a Canadian. Girl came to UK, hated it and forced guy to move to Canada.

In terms of stats, are you saying there is 500k sylheti girl’s for marriage? If so then you have got your info quite wrong.

Also if you have seen so many Brit Sylethis surely you would have some contacts which have you the platform to see them?
Thank you for answering my question my fellow Canadian.

Yes indeed I'm not really trying to show any pride in my looks, I'm just trying to justify why I'm looking for the girl I'm looking for.

I'm just answering the age old question when it comes to guys demanding insanely beautiful girls: "well have you looked at your self in the mirror?"

The total bengali population(both men and women) in the uk is almost 500,000, 95% of that 500, 000 bengali population is sylheti. So the odds are very high for finding the right girl I would say relatively speaking.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bangladeshi_diaspora

Yes we do have contacts/mediators in the Uk, family is planning on passing on a biodata to them sometime this week . The biggest factor really is how willing is the girl in moving.