View Single Post
Old September 2, 2018, 12:55 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Sanga,Mash,Shakib,Fizz

Shibal bhai, youre in luck. I happen to know the premier sylheti matchmaker in the UK. I've told him about your specific requirements and he found 3 girls. Please see below and if youre interested, we can talk next steps.

1) First up is lovely Amaya. As you can see, she is not short of looks. With a height of 5'8", she is sure to turn heads. She definitely has a wild side, I mean just look at the way she carelessly rides the swings. Why not tame her and make her your?

2) ahh what have we here? Selfie queen? Baap re baap. As you can see, Sumaya is perhaps more British then Sylheti. What she lacks in piousness, she more than makes up for in her appearance. Look at those Pakistani looking eyes, the Persian chin, and those European fingers. A non-bengali looking girl fit for our bengali prince!

3) Last but not least, we have the marvelous Mohona. Broad shoulders, head held high, a high school dropout, what more could your parents want? Definitely the most pious of the 3 - no Sir, no hindu influence in this household. But if you think she can't handle the modern society up in that frozen tundra you call Canada, then let me paraphrase a famous rapper and say what we have here is a lady in the sheets, alhamdulillah on the streets!