View Single Post
Old September 2, 2018, 02:46 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
Your 500,000 statistic if British Bangladeshis you gave me is now redundant now that you think a lot of British Sylheti girls go to Islamic schools. That will only be a small number. I wonder how and where you got these numbers from. Although I am not amazed as you appreciate Sylethis for the wrong reasons! ������
What's wrong with appreciating sylhetis for being good looking and religious?

Not saying sylhetis are only good looking, I've seen a lot of pretty non-sylheti girls as well. From what I've observed in Canada, those pretty non sylhetis are extremely liberal and white washed girls who enjoy drinking and partying. Not that sylheti girls don't do such things, as I'm pretty sure there are some as well, but I've seen and heard off far more non sylheti girls having such bad habits.

In the city where I live, a pretty muslim non-sylheti girl just recently married a hindu punjabi indian guy without getting him to convert; the entire non-sylheti community was blessing the marriage with "mashallah" celebrated the wedding very lasciviously; of course observing things like that leaves me with a bad impression. Again this my personal perspective from what I've observed in Canada, I do not mean any offense.