View Single Post
Old September 2, 2018, 10:20 PM
Street Cricketer

Favorite Player: Shakib Al Hasan

Quote:
Originally Posted by adamnsu
The way you worded it previously , it kind of sounded like the rest of Bangladesh doesn’t give emphasis on religious beliefs. I didn’t say anything about being good looking. Hence my comment.

For a guy expecting his life partner to be religious you have a keen eye on analysing women ������

And one big barrier to your grand sheme of things:your potential in laws would be a restaurant owner who most likely sell alcohol to run his business and 95% be from Syleth. How would your religious principles overlook such a thing?
Lol sylheti immigrants all over the world are the same. Even my father owns an indian restaurant: My father and mother have performed their Hajj duties alhamdullilah, but my dad went back to attending his restaurant again lol. Unfortunately the restaurant business is our livelyhood which payed for everything in our lives which included my education. No muslim in the entire world is perfect, but we should always strive to improve on our deen

Quote:
Originally Posted by One World
More good news about Shibal’s people

https://www.prothomalo.com/banglades...A6%BE%E0%A6%B0
Lol, uneducated low class people will always remain low class and deviant no matter where they are in the world; Bangladesh, Pakistan, India England, and etc. These kind of acts are not exclusive to Moulvibazar only.

Anways I apologize if I offended you and your gushti. A dude asked "why not Habiganj?" I just gave my explanation.