View Single Post
Old February 7, 2019, 12:54 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Rahkeem Cornwall

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fazal
Interesting observation... people who haven't watched a single game or haven't watched most of the BPL games are opening the thread and the first few comment in this BPL final thread. Wonding where are the folks (in this thread) who really watched the game?

I for one watched as many games as I could ( live or first forward from DVR).

talking strickly about locals (that's what I cared most in BPL) it was a mixed bag like any other tournament.... some disappointment and some pleasant surprise. Quite a few FBs surprised me a lot....but Rony disappointed me. The rest (Taskin, Mashrafee, Saifuddin, Abu Jayed, Khaled, Ebadat, etc) played pretty solid. Spinning department, I was happy to see few more talent exposed or showed their merit (Sakib, Mahedi Hasan, Naeem, Sanjit Shaha, etc)

batting wise, there was some disappointment but few good surprise. Tamim, Imrul, SS, Anamul, Riyad, Ashraful, Liton, Sabbir (kind of), Nasir Sakib (with the bat) disappointed me. However, Mithun, Mushfiq, Junaid, Samsur, Afif made me happy.

Whoever wins, I am looking for great performance from some of the lacal boys of both team.
Excellent observations.

I watched that catch from the Englishman last week, so I'm qualified to open the thread