View Single Post
Old February 21, 2019, 09:19 PM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarbine2
Actually there is no way Nasir can make it to this year's world cup. He can play in Bd odi series after the World Cup. It depends on his performance,fitness and lifestyle. I can't stand watching Soumya and Liton earning so many opportunities and flopping. Despite their failures they will still make it to the squad b/c of their religion and the coach and team management have faith in them. Both of them will struggle to score runs in World Cup trust me the way they bat there is no way they will score well unless they're lucky. Soumya record in Bd is pretty decent but outside subcontinent his record is horrendous. As for Liton he has no future according to me.
Quote:
Originally Posted by godzilla
You start loosing credibility about your opinions when you start throwing in nonsense like this. Rest of your argument were valid.
rarbine2, put all your effort together and absolutely refrain from writing such outrageous infuriating crap in this forum.
Please do READ the forum rules and guide.
That post has been reported.