View Single Post
Old February 22, 2019, 07:11 AM
Cricket Savant

Favorite Player: Jahanara Alam, Zuccarello

Quote:
Originally Posted by rarbine2
Oh I apologize for breaking the law. I am new to this forum so I don't know the rules but now I understand that I cannot right about religion or any crap. Please don't report it.
Thank you, brother rarbine2 for writing that. That shows incredible humbleness and sincerity. I made a lot of mistakes and still do and I learn everyday here in BC. Do not worry, rarbine2, you are good, you brought up some great points like Godzilla said.
I am a great fan of Nasir Hossain's batting, bowling an fielding. He is a great athlete. It is just frustrating to see that he has not been doing well in the recent years in the intl matches. But, I am with you - a fully functional, focused, applied at the field, a 100% Nasir Hossain would only make the BD national team a much stronger cricket unit.

Talking about religions here in BC (in the Forget Cricket Section) happens a lot, it is fine (constructively). It is just that we try not to judge, associate or send ill thoughts to one due to their religious backgrounds here in BC. It is like an unjust imprisonment of a fellow man due to his/her faith or no faith, sexual orientation, gender etc., you know.

The moderators and admins here in banglacricket.com are very kind and understanding. Do not worry. Please keep writing, posting. Please do not be discouraged by my earlier post. You are good, brother.