View Single Post
Old May 18, 2019, 06:01 PM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by iDumb
This is a terrible post. But nothing new from u. If u think like this you no longer are qualified to poke fun at sylhetis because then it becomes hate speech instead of joke.

Poster should be warned.
You should know by now that what I say is nothing but the truth, no sugarcoating.
You are more than welcome to stay here and find out the same yourself.
There's more - high rate of abortions, virginity restoration surgeries, taxi drivers picking up drunk white girls .. eshob na hoy arekdin bolbo.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SportingBD
This is a really bad post. I’m surprised you are not still banned.
So much total sh-t written about a community of people.

You could upgrade yourself and start living with those successful sylhetis in UK. There are loads of good example of how sylhetis (especially the young generations) have achieved. But I reckon your not in that high level to see them. Successful Accountants, Lawyers, Business owners, Doctors amongst many things.

But your level is not that high to witness those people or get the chance to see them.

Your rooted in the average bracket hence you get to meet those average sylhetis.
Young generation Sylethis did what ? Are you being serious mate ?
School leavers who don't bother going to college or uni don't amount to much in their lives.
My previous manager was a Syleti and he was an absolute racist just because I was non-Syleti even though I was born here. I was mentally tortured for 3 fking years and then ended up quitting.

My best friend is a Syleti btw. He is a mullah and a very good man.He agrees with me on these points.