View Single Post
Old June 7, 2019, 07:23 AM
Cricket Guru

Favorite Player: Tamim and Shakib

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vixen
Its fine bro,
well the thread is about pakistan, but thre are some Vlogers who traveled Afghanistan. you can find it on Youtube.

i respect your opinion. its your choice to move forward or live in the past.
Pakistan and India have fought 2 wars and 3 battles, yet they travel and do the trade with each other.
Sorry bro but I have to strongly disagree here. We have moved forward but some of us will NEVER forget the past. This is a past of Pakistan many Pakistanis want to ignore. Its easy for a Pakistani to use this line as the Pakistanis were not the victim.

I dont think you like the most of your countrymen have any idea how much Bangladeshis had suffered due to the torture of the Pakistani army.

Bangladesh and Pakistan do trade as well despite our independence and Pakistanis also visit our country too. If I am not mistaken India and Pakistanis armies fought against each other during the wars. The Pakistanis fought, murdered, raped, killed and looted from innocent people who at that time were their own citizens.

Have you been affected by the war in any way?? Was your family victims? If not it is easy to move forward!!!