Thread: Car scratches
View Single Post
Old June 12, 2019, 05:31 AM
Cricket Legend

Favorite Player: Di Caprio

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yankees
Ofcourse you can turn you off, because you are meek person offline. Can only run that wretched fat mouth when you are safely behind a screen.
Except more people have met me here and know where i live. How else can I type if i am not in front of a screen? Any more memorized curses you have? And being meek is a great personality. Most people aren't like that. Most ppl love to scream like dumb monkeys in a stressful situation, they do't have control.

Quote:
Ive already exposed you as the wife sh*t slinger and the resident chagol. There's really no coming back from that. Go ahead try to change your perception, but people dont easily forget 20 years of dbaggery.
hahaha... Yes some loser appears to have registered here for only 2 years know all about my 20 years of douche baggery and didn't forget a single thing. Looks like you have a crush on me and have a grudge that I am not returning the favor.

Listen internet hero, I would love to continue this while you expose me with your original home learned curses but even I have a level that I am not willing or can't cross even if I try. But you will. And you are also the type who will scratch other people's cars. So I rather be the one getting my car scratched than the one scratching others.